Hailwood Employment Law
Your-HR-Remote - Helpdesk
If you have a question or problem you need assistance with, why not raise a ticket (enquiry) with Hailwood Advisory Services Ltd. This services is charged on either a pay as you go basis (Standard rate £55.00 per hour - Time spent working on your enquiry - Minimum Charge per Ticket £27.50) or on a retainer basis (Click Here for more details).
Benefits of using our Helpdesk on a retained monthly contract
Our helpdesk is a key feature of our Your-HR-Remote Service.
1) We already have key details of all your employees and workers, so we will not constantly asking you to confirm basic details, such as, date employment started or role within your organisation.
2) You can upload documents, such as, Written statement of terms and conditions and letters, at the same time as you issue them to employees. In this way we are always aware of the history relating to an employee or group of employees and again will not be constantly be asking you to provide documents or information. This also means we can spot and rectify any potential problems.
3) All correspondence between us relating to a particular issue, will be grouped together under a single ticket number, no more trying to find the email you sent or the reply we gave.
4) One agreed monthly fee, no surprise bills. Cost of service evenly spread.
5) If the worst should happen and an Employment Tribunal claim is made against you, we have all the information in one place to assist in defending the claim successfully
enter our helpdesk click here
How our Helpdesk System Work
1) Log on to our Helpdesk direct at www.hailwood.eu/hdesk or via this website.
2) Select either Submit a Ticket or View Existing Ticket, you will need a ticket number for this second option.
3) To start a new enquiry, click the Submit a Ticket option.
4) On the Screen that now appears, enter the required information.
A) Your Name
B) Your Email Address
C) The Priority of the enquiry, Low, Medium or High.
D) The name of your Company
E) The subject of the enquiry
F) Your message
G) Attach any documents which relate
5) Then submit the ticket.
6) You will then receive an email from us providing the ticket number.
7) Each time we submit a reply or update the ticket you will receive an email notification.
8) You can log on to a ticket at any time to view or to submit further information.
Standard On-line Forms
Our aim is to ensure your legal Compliance and to reduce the burden upon you. To assist with we have a number of standard forms (others are in development). These forms on completion are sent direct to us, via the internet. We will then add them to our helpdesk record and send you a copy.
Return to work Interview Form
Performance Review Form
Form to accompany notes of meeting